Monday 31 December 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE ...and a Makeover...? Kidding. No makeovers. Ever.

Hey Guys!

So, for the new year I thought I'd try a new look...
APRIL FOOLS! ...wait it's December 31st... well, anyway I'm just kidding, I don't (and never will!) look like this, haha. But I got bored and started editing some self-pics with a photo-editing program... and you know... So really, this... this is the product of my boredom. Some of you should send me pictures of you and i can make them look like this and you can see why you never should be scene. Unless you actually like this picture. I like it but I mean if it were a halloween costume or something it would be cool, but if this was me normally... that would never happen. So yeah!

As for the new year, I'm super pumped, I think it'll be EPIC. 2012 felt like it lasted three years instead of one...but I still can't believe it's ending!  Anyone have resolutions? (hopefully some of you resolved to start posting on YDE...cos im sorta running it alone here... Even if you don't wanna join as an author you can literally just email me a picture and I'll post it if its both funny and apropriate. Sorry for the mini-rant. back to what i was talking about...) GAAHHHH im excited. I love New Year's.  


HAPPY NEW YEAR, PEEPS!!!
Love you all and see ya in 2013!!!


--Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment