Saturday 29 December 2012

A Caturday Special: Grumpy Cat!

Hey people,

So i think I've developed an obsession with this cat, grumpy cat, known to his owners as Tard or Tardar Sauce. He was born with kind of a funny face i guess so he always looks grumpy. I really truly cannot get enough of this cat. It just makes me laugh! And the other cat is his sister (or brother?), Pokey. So cute! Usually I hate memes, but THIS IS AMAZING.

And a video =)



Why is my food not here yet. I will sue the restaraunt.

awww so cccuuutttteeee

hahahahaha



SO FREAKING AWESOME

 And a couple pictures with cute little Pokey :)

Ok, well i better stop here because if i don't i could go on and on forever and ever with pictures of grumpy cat. I think I'll start doing Caturday posts every week!

AND ONE LAST THING: Most of these images came from an AHMAZING website all about Pokey and Tard!

grumpycats.com <3 b="b">

Bai Guize!
--Ana





No comments:

Post a Comment