Tuesday 24 April 2012

Two epic free signatures!

Hi! Paste these on to your signature if you want, but please keep the text because some of these I made up myself so dont steal without paying credit :) thank you




---------------heres the first one----------




(^\______/^)
(=(()) o (())=) YOURDAILYEPIC.BLOGSPOT.COM
 \       U       /      <====This is BOB the raccoon
("")_ __ _("")




-----------next one :)-----------------------------


Once, my friend was like (T_T) 
So i gave her some hot coco (>^_^)>c[_] 
And she was all (>'_')>c[_]
And she had a sip and she was like (-_-) thanx
but then I gave her a waffle to go with it (>^_^)>#
And she was like 
 #<('_')>c[_]...
#<(^_^)>c[_]
and she was like 
(^_^) y was I even sad?
and we were like
 (>^_^)>[BFF]<(^_^<)


yourdailyepic.blogspot.com


-------------- :D -------------------

If you have any youd like to contribute, email me :)

2 comments: